NOTICE: The information contained on this page site is intended to educate the general public and is not intended to provide legal advice. To ensure proper handling of your individual situation please call (703) 527-1779.
If you are thinking about applying for asylum or if you have received your green-card based on your asylum status, you will find the following information useful:
Professionals at I.S. Law Firm have helped a number of individuals from different countries to obtain asylum in the United States.
View successful asylum cases:
- Religion-Based Asylum from Uzbekistan
- Asylum for a Bahai from Iran
- Asylum for a Youth Leader from Azerbaijan
- Asylum from Russia for an Ethnic Korean
- Asylum for a Pro-Democracy Activist from Azerbaijan
- Asylum from Russia for a Victim of Police Corruption
- Political Asylum from Azerbaijan
- Gang-Related Asylum from El Salvador
- Asylum for an Activist from Azerbaijan
- Asylum for a Prominent Political Dissident from Armenia
- Religion-Based Asylum from Azerbaijan
- Asylum for a Blogger from Azerbaijan
- Asylum for a Kurdish Family from Russia
- Asylum from Russia
- Asylum from Uzbekistan
- Asylum from Kenya
- Asylum from Iran
- Asylum from Kyrgyzstan
If you think you qualify for asylum, please contact us: (703) 527-1779 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.