- Assisting principal attorney in all aspects of personal injury case.
- Maintain calendars to keep track of appointments and deadlines.
- Request and collect medical bills and records.
- Analyzing medical records.
- Prepare demand packages and communicate with insurance companies.
- Responding to client inquiries and questions.
- Performing legal research as needed.
Qualifications and qualities we are looking for:
- Experience in personal injury, medical admin or related field.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Adaptability and ability to comply with strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary;
- Unlimited and rewarding performance bonuses;
- Fast growth potential;
- Excellent benefits;
- Rewarding experience;
- Great team and work environment
Please email your resume and cover letter in PDF to [email protected]