- Assisting principal attorney and paralegals by drafting forms, petitions, and memoranda.
- Maintaining calendars to keep track of appointments and deadlines.
- Contacting clients to notify and remind them of appointments.
- Preparing immigration packages for filing with USCIS, asylum offices, and immigration courts (including tabbing, copying, scanning, and mailing).
- Responding to client inquiries and questions.
- Performing legal research as needed.
- Replacing Administrative Assistant when he is out of office and fulfill his tasks such as sending and receiving mails, answering phone calls, welcoming clients at a front desk, and etc.
Qualifications and qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Adaptability and ability to comply with strict deadlines.
- Experience in administrative capacity is useful.
- Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus.
Please email your resume and cover letter in PDF to [email protected]