NOTICE: The information contained on this page site is intended to educate the general public and is not intended to provide legal advice. To ensure proper handling of your individual situation, please call (703) 527-1779.
I.S. Law Firm advises clients on all transactional aspects of international trade and customs proceedings. We can help you understand and navigate trade policies, laws and regulations affecting international commercial transactions, customs, and export/import controls. We can represent both domestic and foreign clients in trade litigation before:
- U.S. Federal Courts,
- the Court of International Trade,
- the International Trade Commission,
- the Department of Commerce,
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and
- the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative.
For a case-specific evaluation or consultation, please contact us: (703) 527-1779, or via Email: email@example.com.